Daniel C. Morgan has extensive experience representing clients throughout Southern California in a wide variety of family law matters, including divorce/dissolution, child custody and visitation, child and spousal support, paternity, property division, domestic violence, litigation, and mediation. Mr. Morgan provides his clients with skilled and aggressive legal representation, and thinks creatively to solve each client’s unique legal problems.
Mr. Morgan is a member of the Family Law Section of the State Bar of California, the Ventura Family Law Association, and the Los Angeles County Family Law Association.
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Morgan worked as a paralegal, and completed internships with a variety of practicing attorneys, including an internship at a large Santa Monica, California law firm. Mr. Morgan also served as a police officer for over 15 years, during which time he gained significant experience in the area of domestic violence and conducting investigations, which he applies when investigating the facts underlying family law cases, and recognizing all potential issues that may come up later in court.
Admissions and Professional Memberships
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court – Central District of California
- State Bar of California – Family Law Section
- State Bar of California – Criminal Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Ventura County Family Law Association
- Ventura County Lawyer Referral Information Services
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Family Law Association
- Internship with large Santa Monica Law Firm
- Internships with private Family Law Attorneys
- Police Detective
- Senior Police Officer
- Police Officer
- Field Training Officer
- K-9 Handler
- Traffic Accident Investigator
- Nominated as a Best Lawyer in Ventura by Legal Force Media Publications.
- The objective of the Legal Force Best Lawyer selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys across the United States that can be used as a resource to assist attorneys and consumers in the search for legal counsel.
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who Among Lawyers 2009 Achievement Award
- Criminal Procedure Award Recipient in Law School
- Civil Procedure Award Recipient in Law School
- Medal of Valor
- Medal of Merit