CRIMINAL LAW ATTORNEY COST & PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
HOW MUCH DOES A CRIMINAL LAW CASE COST?
We bill clients a flat fee for criminal law cases. The amount of the fee will vary from case to case depending on whether it is a felony or misdemeanor, and factors such as, the number of counts, the nature of the charges, the complexity, etc. You will receive a quote for the flat fee amount during your free telephone consultation or free in person consultation. This flat fee includes all of our services, court appearances, client meetings, district attorney meetings, telephone calls, drafting motions, preparing documents and letters, or any other case related task.
HOW DO YOU PAY US FOR OUR SERVICES?
You have options.
- Payment in full. A client can pay for our services in full using any type of credit card (visa, mastercard, discover, amex), checking or savings account debit card, personal check, cashier’s check, money order, or cash.
- Payment Plan. Under this option, the client will submit an initial down payment and agree to a payment plan with an automatic deduction from a personal account using their debit or credit card.
- The client may use the help of a family member, friend, employer, or any willing third party to pay the down payment and/or sign for the automatic deduction from their account.
- We work with the individual client’s financial situation to determine the amount of the down payment and the amount of the payment plan. The more the client can afford to put as a down payment, the less the automatic payment plan amount can be.
- The client chooses for the payment plan to be:
- Once a month
- Every two weeks to coincide with the client’s paycheck
- The 1st and 15th of every month; or
- We can customize any payment plan schedule to fit the client’s need
- Once set up, the agreed upon payment amount, on the established schedule, is then automatically deducted from the client’s personal account.
- The automatic payment continues to be deducted from the client’s personal account until any remaining balance is paid in full.
- The client can always make additional payments to pay down or pay off their balance without any pre-payment penalties of any kind.
- We do not do a credit check for the payment plan to be approved.
WHAT IF I HAVE BILLING QUESTIONS, CONCERNS, ISSUES, ETC.?
Our firm employs a full-time on site Operations Manager, Sabrina James, who is responsible for all client accounts. Ms. James is available to all clients, either in person, phone, or email, to discuss any and all billing questions, concerns, or issues.
THIRD PARTY FEES
In some cases, it may become necessary for a client to hire a third party. This may include an expert witness, private investigator, process server, etc. For example, if a client is charged with domestic violence and we discover that there is a witness that has not been interviewed by police, we may need a private investigator to interview that witness. In that event, the client would pay for the private investigator’s third party services. Our firm and the client would discuss the reason for the need of any third party services and obtain client approval before employing such services.