Attorney Profiles: Personal Injury
Daniel C. Morgan, Esq.
Daniel C. Morgan represents clients throughout California in personal injury and wrongful death matters, including cases arising out automobile, train, and aviation accidents. Mr. Morgan has expertise representing clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries, including spinal cord injury, soft tissue injuries, traumatic brain injuries, burn injuries, and paralysis. He has a wealth of experience in these areas of law, and prides himself in providing clients with personalized attention, and effective, aggressive representation.
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Morgan served as a police officer for over 15 years, including as a Detective, gaining significant investigative experience that is applicable to his personal injury practice. Fact investigation is a critical part of a personal injury case; a thorough and skilled investigation into the underlying facts of a personal injury case ensures that all of the client's potential legal claims are identified. Additionally, during his tenure as an officer, Mr. Morgan was a Certified Traffic Accident Investigator, and has investigated thousands of accidents, giving him unique insight into the relevant facts and legal issues that arise in motor vehicle accident cases.
Mr. Morgan has also successfully completed thousands of hours of focused professional training in criminal law, crime scene investigation, criminal investigation, traffic collision investigation, and other related topics.
Admissions and Professional Memberships
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court - Central District of California
- State Bar of California - Family Law Section
- State Bar of California - Criminal Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Ventura County Family Law Association
- Ventura County Lawyer Referral Information Services
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Family Law Association
- Internship with large Santa Monica Law Firm
- Internships with private Family Law Attorneys
- Police Detective
- Senior Police Officer
- Police Officer
- Field Training Officer
- K-9 Handler
- Traffic Accident Investigator
- Nominated as a Best Lawyer in Ventura by Legal Force Media Publications.
- The objective of the Legal Force Best Lawyer selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys across the United States that can be used as a resource to assist attorneys and consumers in the search for legal counsel.
- Strathmore's Who's Who Among Lawyers 2009 Achievement Award
- Criminal Procedure Award Recipient in Law School
- Civil Procedure Award Recipient in Law School
- Medal of Valor
- Medal of Merit
David A. Richard, Esq.
David A. Richard has over 20 years of experience practicing law, and focuses on personal injury, wrongful death, auto accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, bicycle accident, premises liability, medical malpractice (concentrating on Kaiser Permanente claims), and major injury claims. Mr. Richard has successfully obtained favorable settlements, as well as arbitration and jury verdicts, in excess of $10 million.
- State Bar of California
- Former Partner, Halde, O'Connor & Richard, Santa Barbara, California